rainbow world

rainbow world

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My surgery part 1

Ones i was playing with my older brother on my drive way and me and him were playing golf well he only had a golf club and he was using rocks as a golf ball so i was standing by him and wen he went to hit the rock the golf club went back and hit my jaw so of course my mouth was bleeding so much so i ran inside the house my mom was scared and the golf club knocked out my front tooth so my mom was taking me to my dentist but when he looked at my mouth x ray there was something there inside of my jaw so my dentist said to go to a different moth doctor so we went to his dentist and i met him he is vary nice so he looked at my x ray and he said that I'm gonna need a biopsy to see what it was in my jaw so a little while later i went to the kids hospital oh and p.s I'm only 8 years old anyway i went in the doctors and had my biopsy then the doctor said that the thing in my jaw was a tumor so then a little wile after that i had my surgery that tumor was so big and i was all OK.


That's all for now i will make my part 2 maby tomorrow its 9:14 right now so I'm tired see ya tomorrow stay tuned for part 2 bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment