rainbow world

rainbow world

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Going to my grand moms

I always go to my grand moms house wen my mom has to do something and i just got back from going so. my 14 year old brother had to go for a dentist apointment to check on his braises all i did was sit on the couch and play minecraft then i got up for a second oh and i just want to thank you for the 6 views already wen i started this Les then 24 hours ago so thanks! anyways then i my grand mom came out from going her work and went to let her dogs outside to go to the bathroom i went out there too .
i talked to her for like 1 Minuit then we went back in she went back to going her work  then my grand dad came out we talked for a little bit then he went to do his work then i scared my brother then my mom came back and talked to my grand mom for a little bit then me and my brother went to get some rasberry's off the rasberry bush then i left.


that's it for now don't forget to see the next page
see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment